I saw this layout in the galleries - or was it TLP's newsletter - and thought it was so original and fun! I love how you used the numbers buttons so large! Cool!
Thank you so much for your warm comments on my blog today. It really means a lot to me to hear from you!
Hugs to you Cheryl! I'm not very active in the galleries these days, but I do see you layouts in TLP newsletters etc and always think you have such a fun and outstanding style!
I saw this layout in the galleries - or was it TLP's newsletter - and thought it was so original and fun! I love how you used the numbers buttons so large! Cool!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your warm comments on my blog today. It really means a lot to me to hear from you!
Hugs to you Cheryl! I'm not very active in the galleries these days, but I do see you layouts in TLP newsletters etc and always think you have such a fun and outstanding style!