Happy New Year!
Lots of things I have planned for 2012, just hope I can get them all done. Today I got my Scrapping Binder done. Got the months with the challenge pages in the binder and I even made a extra challenge pages. Im trying to get more organized with my scrap stuff this year. I even hope to be able to do more challenges too :) I have been doing that most of the day, making myself template charts to fit my scrapping needs. Got it printed and into the binder.
I have several medicine bags that I would like to make in the next couple of months as gifts. Maybe even get back to my painting and drawing too. I even want to get new pictures in our frames. I really need to take new photos of DH and I. that should be fun :)
Just wanted to say Hi to you all, its been a while since I blogged. I havent scrapped that much lately. Just been busy around here. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Holidays.
Wishing you all the best in 2012
Cheryl
Hey Cheryl! Happy New Year to you too! Hope its a wonderful year for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years Holly! I wish you the best for you and your family too :)
ReplyDelete