Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its official

This is the official day that I start to blog :0
Im still in the process of learning how to do this and that on the page. Hopefully I will be able to get some layouts on here. Maybe after a couple of test runs I will get a hang of this :)

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I have added you to my google reader. I know that you are going to enjoy blogging and that your friends and family will love that you are doing so too! I just read Aino's post and wanted to check your blog out too. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll enjoy blogging I'm sure, it's a way to share photos with your family/friends without clogging their email too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great!! Can't wait to read more!! Sorry it took me so long to come check it out, we've been out of town.

    ReplyDelete