Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello!!
Finally back to scrapping! Our trip to South Carolina was Awesome! They have the nicest people there. Everyone was so friendly. Enjoyed my month off and also enjoyed the Boot Camp Graduation. It was so cool. Finally able to see my daughter after 3 months.
<<<>>>
Love the Marine Base, enjoyed every minute of it!!
:) Glad to spend time with my daughter for 7 days. Then she left back to work (Military). So now its time for me to get back into my routine. I have been trying for the past week to catch up with all the emails, blogs, and even did a couple of pages. Will share with you in a bit.
I hope all is well with you all too :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl, glad you had a nice time! Its always good to be Home again. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete