
This layout I used Crazy but Cute Kit by Geek Chic Scraps

Items that I used for Shyanne - xoxo layout:Naturally Krafty No. 08 Paper Pack, Color Challenge paper, Torn N Tattered Hearts Layered Templates No. 01, Flossy Stitches: White, Fasten Its!, Little Vintage Frames Curled and Flat, Journal spot Freebie Chat - Jesse Edwards,Adoring Labels, Hanging Tags No. 01, Drawn, Hearts Brushes and Stamps, Messy Stamped Trims Brushes and Stamps = items for Designer Digital, Favreau -TNT scallop paper, Natalie Braxton - ribbon, JBilingsley - Ric Rac, K Studio - flower, MY OWN - Metal Flower, xoxo word art, heart brush., Font: Pea Squeaker

This layout I used Crazy but Cute Kit by Geek Chic Scraps

These are the items I used for Samantha - xoxo layout:Light Textured Neutrals Paperie No. 01,Summer Safari Paper Pack, Everyday Challenge Paper - Jesse Edwards, Torn N Tattered Scalloped PaperStrips No. 01, Double Up Stitching No. 01, Rubber Wraps No. 02, Dipped Chip Buttons: Polka Dot Brights, Ledger Chipboard Alphabet, Adoring Labels, Cut Ups: Black and White, Stitched by Anna Borders No. 01 = itmes for Designer Digital, Natalie Braxton - Ribbon, Lisa Whitney - zigzag stitching, Laura Deacetis - sequins (Flirty Girl), Rubberband (Pickel and Presents Collab), Vinnie Pearce - Gems and button (Thankyou kit), MK Design - Button (pickel and present collab),Gina Miller - photo corner (cutesy corner), My Own - Sticker hearts and "xoxo" word art

Items I used for Mary Smile: All Geek Chic Scraps = A Geek for Every Season, The Tooth Fairy , Little Man, Funky Wonderland, Foxy Chic
No comments:
Post a Comment